Casserole with cottage cheese is a completely independent dish. Yes, and it is prepared quite quickly and easily. Flour or semolina is used as a binder in such casseroles. However, it is much more beneficial to use corn starch instead of these products, since it is absorbed by the body longer and is not stored in fat. Starch gives tenderness to the dish, makes it airy. In addition to this, both the oven and the slow cooker are suitable for cooking. Below you will find the 5 most interesting casserole recipes.
Classic in a slow cooker
- 1 multi-glass of sugar;
- 500 g of cottage cheese;
- 90 g of corn starch;
- 5 chicken eggs;
- ½ teaspoon of soda;
- 250 ml of sour cream.
- First break the eggs into a bowl. Then remove the yolks with a spoon (they are used separately), and add the sugar to the whites and beat.
- Mix the yolks with sour cream, cottage cheese, starch and soda. Then beat this mixture with a blender.
- Combine both mixtures and pour the resulting dough into a multi-cooker bowl.
- Turn on baking mode for 65 minutes.
The casserole rises pretty well. That is why you should not open the lid immediately after cooking, otherwise it will fall off. For the same reason, do not rush to remove from the bowl, wait for cooling.
With raisins and cinnamon in the oven
- cottage cheese - 500 g;
- chicken eggs - 4 pcs.;
- sour cream - 2 tbsp. l .;
- starch - 2 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 7 tbsp. l .;
- butter - 20 g;
- raisins and cinnamon.
- Break the egg, carefully remove the yolk with a spoon. In a similar way, divide all the eggs, then add a pinch of salt to the proteins and beat in any convenient way.
- If the cottage cheese is large, grind it by rubbing it through a sieve. Then add the yolks, sugar, sour cream and starch to it. To obtain a mass of homogeneous consistency, you will need to beat again. And it is better to use special devices: a mixer or a blender.
- Next, combine the proteins with the curd.
- Rinse thoroughly, pour over boiling water and dry. After that, add it to the dough. Stir the dough, it should be moderately liquid, like sour cream.
- Next, pour the dough into the mold and send to the oven. The baking time of the dessert at t at 180 ° C is 35-40 minutes.
If you add cinnamon or vanillin to the dough, the casserole will get an interesting taste.
Apples with cottage cheese
- cottage cheese - 400 g;
- apples - 200 g;
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs.;
- flour - 3 tbsp. l .;
- starch - 3 tbsp. l .;
- sugar, vanillin and cinnamon to taste.
Stages of cooking:
- Rinse the apples and peel them. Rub them on a grater to get a puree slurry. In this case, put one or two apples aside.
- Mix the gruel with cottage cheese.
- Then add other ingredients besides cinnamon to this mass. Due to the fact that the mass is rather thick, it is difficult to mix. A blender will help you in this matter. The dough will get the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Now, of the apples that were previously set aside, cut one into cubes and the other into as thin slices as possible. Place the cubes on the bottom of the baking dish and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Next, fill the dough, on top of which lay slices of apples. Now the casserole can be sent to cook. Baking time at a temperature of 180 ° C is 35 minutes.
The combination of starch and cottage cheese is the best option for treats from the oven
Casserole with delicate cottage cheese - a favorite dessert for breakfast in many families. There are many cooking options, but this recipe is used by housewives who monitor their figure, because you can’t find harmful fats or high-calorie ingredients in it. Everything is simple, fast and very very tasty!
- 180 g dried apricots;
- 400 g of cottage cheese (with a low percentage of fat content);
- 25 g coconut flakes;
- 35 g of potato starch;
- 45 g semolina;
- 90 ml of white wine (semi-sweet);
- 140 ml of milk;
- 20 g of lemon peel;
- 2 eggs;
- 75 g of sugar sand;
- 55 g of natural honey;
- 30 g of almond crumbs.
- Pour purely washed dried apricots with water (hot, but not boiling). After a quarter of an hour, drain the cooled liquid, and put honey and lemon zest in a stewpan with dried apricots, pour honey and wine. Extinguish the ingredients over low heat after boiling for at least 10 minutes, then pour the liquid into a cup.
- Rub the cottage cheese into a homogeneous mass without grains and lumps. Make it simple using a blender or meat grinder. A metal sieve will also do an excellent job, although it will take longer.
- Combine the liquid in which dried apricots languished with curd paste.
- Rub the eggs thoroughly until they change color, and then add to the curd mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix until smooth.
- Put dried apricots evenly in a pre-prepared form (greased with a thin layer of oil) and pour the mass from the curd.
- Send to a well preheated oven for half an hour, after which lower the temperature and bake until tender when small.
Cottage cheese starch in a slow cooker - it's easy!
A stunning taste and delicate structure resembling a souffle are the hallmarks of such a healthy and refined baking.
- 80 g of starch (simple, potato);
- 115 g semolina;
- 5 eggs;
- 260 ml of kefir;
- 130 g of granulated sugar;
- 15 g of cooking baking powder;
- 420 g of cottage cheese;
- 5 g of vanillin.
- Pour semolina for a long time with kefir (you can even overnight).
- Separate the eggs into small containers - send the proteins to the cold, and mix the yolks with cottage cheese, swollen semolina, starch, baking powder and sugar sand. Add vanillin as desired.
- Before sending to the slow cooker, lay out the fluffy protein foam in the cottage cheese, mix gently.
- Fill the greased multicooker bowl with cottage cheese dough, with the “Baking” mode, cook for 50 minutes.
Zucchini meat casserole
- 1 chicken leg;
- 1 zucchini;
- 200 g of cottage cheese;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 50 g butter;
- 2 tbsp. l starch;
- 1 tsp thyme
- half a teaspoon of soda;
- 150 g of cheese;
- salt to taste.
Stages of cooking:
- Cook the ham and cool. After this, separate the flesh from the bones and chop, and rub the peeled zucchini. And it is better to use a larger grater.
- Beat eggs with salt, then mix with the rest of the ingredients. Add chopped meat and grated zucchini to this, mix thoroughly.
- Next, put this mass in a baking dish, but before that, be sure to coat it with oil. On top of the casserole, first rub the cheese, then sprinkle with thyme.
- After turning on the oven, set the temperature on it to 200 ° C. Then put in your casserole dish for 20-25 minutes.
The dish is tastier when cold.
- cottage cheese - 300 g;
- starch - 2 tbsp. l .;
- flour - 4 tbsp. l .;
- chicken egg - 1 large or 2 small;
- ham (or other sausages) - 100 g;
- fresh herbs, pepper and salt to taste.
- Grind cottage cheese with a blender.
- After breaking the eggs, separate the whites from the yolks.
- Mix the yolks with cottage cheese, salt and pepper.
- Beat whites well. As soon as they stop spreading when tilting the bowl, send them to the refrigerator.
- Mix the cottage cheese and egg mixture with flour and mix well.
- Cut the ham into cubes, chop the greens and add them to the bulk.
- Now take the squirrels from the refrigerator and mix them with the curd. It should be remembered that you need to add proteins in at least three runs. Moreover, the mass should be mixed in movements from the bottom up, while it should become magnificent.
- To bake a casserole, put it in a pan and put it in the oven. Baking time is 30-45 minutes at t at 200 ° C.
Use a match or a toothpick to check if the casserole is ready.
Curdless casserole without flour (video)
As you can see, cottage cheese casserole can be not only sweet, which is very useful. Indeed, some people, including children, prefer meat to sweets. Knowing these simple casserole recipes, you will no doubt please any fiancée.
Note: corn starch, in its absence, can be replaced with potato. And if he is not at hand, use decoy. Moreover, its quantity will be completely different. Croup should be added from the following calculation: for 1 egg - 1 tbsp. l The baking dish, regardless of whether you are cooking in a slow cooker or oven, must be lubricated with oil, otherwise the dough will stick to it.
The sweet version of the casserole goes well with sour cream, honey, jam, syrup or condensed milk. For unsweetened casserole, it is best to serve sour cream.