Anyone wants to enjoy delicious pancakes, but sometimes some diseases do not give the opportunity to try standard recipes along with other ones. For example, diabetics should not eat wheat flour, eggs, sweet and fatty, and all these components are components of the pancake. But you can find a way out of any situation. Thanks to the proposed recipes and some recommendations, all diabetics will be able to treat themselves to such a treat. Find recipes for delicious pancakes for type 2 diabetics in this article.
The nuances of making pancakes for patients with diabetes
For patients with diabetes, you can cook pancakes from:
- Buckwheat, oat and rye flour can be prepared independently or purchased ready-made. If the choice fell on the first option, then it is done in the simplest way. Cereals and oatmeal are grinded in a coffee grinder, sifted and can be used.
- Buckwheat in itself is a dietary product, it does not have gluten. Therefore, buckwheat pancakes are useful and safe even for diabetics.
- You can add egg whites, sweeteners, honey and fructose to the dough.
- The filling and what the dish is served on the table is very important. For diabetics, you can make pancakes with cabbage, cottage cheese, fruits and berries. Curd filling is very healthy and tasty. Find cottage cheese low-fat. Before wrap the pancake, you need to stew the cabbage with carrots and onions. You can make a filling of freshly grated apples with honey or stewed apples.
- Pancakes with honey, low-fat sour cream and maple syrup are served. Honey is a wonderful substitute for sugar and does not harm diabetes. On top of the pancake is allowed to pour fat-free sour cream, but in no case fat homemade. If you want to try maple syrup, then know that they have long been replaced with sugar in other countries. This healthy dietary supplement has a divine taste.
Oatmeal pancakes (classic recipe)
This recipe is very simple to prepare, and the dish itself has a delicate and unforgettable taste. It is advisable not to use egg yolk. Take only the proteins and beat them thoroughly with a mixer.
- Oatmeal or oatmeal - 130 g;
- egg white - from two eggs;
- water - 180 ml;
- sweetener - to taste;
- salt - on the tip of a knife;
- baking powder - 2-3 g;
- sunflower oil - 5-6 drops.
- Beat with a mixer or whisk sugar substitute, sunflower oil, two-egg protein and salt.
- Grind oat flakes with a coffee grinder or take ready oatmeal. Sifted.
- Pour oatmeal flour and baking powder to the whipped mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour 180 ml of water and mix again. We do this until the whole mass becomes homogeneous, without lumps.
- We take a frying pan with a non-stick coating and heat it well over a fire.
- Pour the dough into the pan with a thin layer.
- Fry on each side.
In skim milk with oatmeal
Pancakes come out soft, lush and delicious. And the oatmeal from which flour is made is a dietary product that is very beneficial for the body.
- Baking soda - 3-4 g;
- oatmeal - 300 g;
- sweetener - 10 g;
- nonfat milk - 180 ml;
- vinegar apple essence - 5 ml;
- salt - on the tip of a knife;
- an egg or just its protein - 2 pcs.;
- sunflower oil - 3 ml.
- We heat skim milk to 40 degrees, drive two eggs into it, or just their protein and beat with a mixer.
- Add salt and sugar substitute, mix thoroughly.
- Sift oatmeal through a sieve and pour into the composition. Beat with a mixer.
- We extinguish with apple vinegar essence soda and add to the dough.
- Mix all the ingredients, cover with a towel and set for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- After 30 minutes, add the sunflower oil and mix.
- If the dough is thick, then pour in a little water.
- We heat the pan and pour the dough with a ladle.
- Fry on both sides and serve them hot.
Rye pancakes with grapefruit
Rye flour pancakes have a chocolate color. Grapefruit gives an exotic flavor.
- Skim milk - 250 ml;
- sugar substitute - 10 g;
- rye flour - 250 g;
- cinnamon - optional;
- sunflower oil - a few drops;
- egg - 1 pc.;
- grapefruit - 1 pc.;
- low-fat yogurt - 250 ml.
- Beat the egg and sugar substitute with a mixer.
- Pour the sifted rye flour and mix thoroughly.
- Gradually pour in milk and sunflower oil.
- Beat everything until smooth.
- Fry in a well-heated pan.
- After the baking of pancakes is finished, we begin to deal with the filling.
- Remove the peel, remove the partitions and remove the seeds in the grapefruit.
- Cut each slice in half.
- In the middle of the pancake, put a piece of grapefruit, pour over yogurt and crush cinnamon.
- Wrap the pancakes and put on the table.
There are no harmful products in this recipe. You can eat this dish for breakfast or just for tea. Buckwheat is a dietary cereal that contains a lot of iron.
- Purified water in the form of heat - 100 ml;
- slaked soda - 3 g;
- buckwheat flour - 250 g;
- sunflower oil - 5 ml.
- We grind buckwheat in a coffee grinder or take ready-made buckwheat flour.
- Sift it through a sieve.
- Add the sunflower oil, slaked soda to the flour, pour water.
- Mix all the ingredients and leave to infuse for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- We heat the pan and fry thin pancakes.
Before serving, you can pour them with honey or low-fat sour cream.
From rye and oatmeal
Oatmeal and rye flour pancakes are popular with both children and adults. Not only diabetics love them, but also people who do not have diabetes.
- Chicken eggs - 2 pcs.;
- skim milk - 200 ml;
- oat and rye flour - 100 g each;
- sunflower oil - 5 ml;
- sweetener - 10 g.
- Beat the sweetener and eggs with a mixer until foam.
- Add rye and oat flour. Flour can be obtained by grinding cereals.
- Pour nonfat milk in an amount of 200 ml and 5 ml of sunflower oil.
- Mix until smooth.
- We heat the pan and fry the pancakes.
For the filling, cottage cheese is best.
Recommendations for Diabetics
- Before making pancake dough, count its calorie content.
- You should not eat a lot at a time. Use a little, but often.
- Do not add sugar in the preparation of the dough and in the filling. It can be replaced with honey, fructose, stevia.
- Do not eat yeast pancakes.
- Cook them not from wheat flour, but from rye, buckwheat or oatmeal.
- Bake pancakes without butter. Put a few drops in the dough and fry in a pan with a Teflon coating, then they will not burn.
- The best filling for diabetics is low-fat cottage cheese, fruits, vegetables.
- Take pancakes with low fat sour cream, maple syrup and honey.
How to make delicious pancakes for diabetics (video)
Pancakes for diabetics (video)
Each recipe can be used by people with diabetes and obesity. This dish will be delicious without filling and with it. Bon Appetit.