Pancakes with sour cream, pancakes with seasoning, stuffed with meat, cottage cheese or liver, pancakes with red fish, pancakes with fruit fillings - saliva flows from this list of dishes. There is probably no person in the world who would not like pancakes. There are a great many of them, but invariably one thing: this dish can be served on any table - both festive and everyday - success and well-fed guests are guaranteed!
Pancakes with salmon and cucumber filling
This dish is perfect as a spectacular, delicious snack for the festive table. Base pancakes can be prepared according to any already proven recipe, use the proposed filling, but experienced chefs advise making dough on sour cream for this type of pancake. Such pancakes turn out ruddy, lace and very tasty.
- 160 milliliters of milk;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 150 grams (¾ cup) flour;
- 180 grams of sour cream (15% fat);
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (preferably powdered);
- 1 tablespoon butter (pre-melted);
- A pinch of salt.
- 300 grams of slightly salted salmon;
- 2 medium cucumbers;
- 1 bunch of green leek;
- 100 grams of low-fat sour cream;
In the process of making pancakes, there are many subtleties on which the whole success of the business depends. For example: all ingredients should be at room temperature. This will allow them to quickly begin to interact with each other. In addition, the gluten of the flour, which affects the consistency of the dough, begins to respond only to heated or warm liquids.
- Let's start by making pancake dough. To do this, you first need to separate the proteins from the yolks, and place the latter in a deep container, in which the dough will be kneaded.
- Add sour cream, salt and sugar to the yolks. Grind the egg mass with a fork or mixer, gradually adding milk and melted butter.
- It remains to add the sifted flour and finally knead the dough.
- Beat the whites with sugar and salt to a state of cool foam and gently put into the dough, slowly stirring everything with a wooden spatula.
- We start baking pancakes. Pour a small amount of dough into a well-heated pan and fry the pancake on all sides. So do with the entire volume of the test. It should be about 20-25 pancakes.
- Cooking the filling. To do this, release the fish fillet from the skin and cut it into thin strips with a sharp knife.
- Peel the cucumbers, remove the middle, seeds, and dip them with a paper towel to leave the liquid. Cut the cucumber into thin slices.
- Before stuffing pancakes with cucumber, be sure to let the cucumber juice drain, otherwise the pancake will soak and fall apart.
- Chop the leek very finely with a knife.
- Pour sour cream into a small bowl, add onion and mix. Salting the filling is not worth it, since the fish is already sufficiently salted.
- We start stuffing pancakes. In the middle of each we put 203 slices of salmon, the same amount of cucumber and season with sour cream sauce.
- Wrap the pancake in any shape (preferably roll) and put it on the dish.
With feta and pink salmon
An excellent recipe for office feasts. These pancakes go well with other cold snacks and go well with white and red wines. In addition, these pancakes are prepared with a budget option of red fish - pink salmon, which is available to any cook.
- 20 ready-made savory pancakes;
- 1 pack of feta cheese;
- 1 bunch (50 grams) of green leek;
- 500 grams of smoked pink salmon.
- Cooking pancakes according to your favorite proven recipe. It will take about 20 pancakes.
- We free cheese from packaging and drain the brine.
- Chop the leek finely with a knife, after leaving 10-12 stalks of onions for decoration.
- Knead the cheese with a fork until gruel. Add onions and mix.
- Separate the fish from the skin and bones. We cut the finished fillet as follows: cut thin slices with a sharp knife in the direction from the ridge to the abdomen.
- The edge of the pancake is greased with cheese paste, and on top we place a slice of pink salmon.
- Turn pancake roll or tube. Place the pancakes in the refrigerator to cool a little.
To make a decoration from green onions, you need to soak it in cold water for several minutes. After that, it will become elastic and will be easy to tie. Before serving, we tie each pancake with a bow arrow, tie a bow and place on a dish.
Trout and basil rolls
This type of pancake is prepared in a special way, since its highlight is the special preliminary preparation of fish. And trout and basil create a unique combination of tastes! Pancakes can be prepared according to any proven recipe, or you can use the recipe for delicate pancakes on sour cream.
- 20 savory pancakes;
- 400 grams of fresh trout;
- 50 grams of basil.
- Before preparing the filling, the trout should be marinated. To do this, squeeze the juice from the lemon. To make the juice come out of the lemon better, you need to hold the unpeeled citrus a little under hot water, and then with an effort to roll on the table.
- Trout cleanse the skin and free from bones. We cut the fish into thin slices.
- Pour the trout with lemon juice and let it marinate for about 20-30 minutes.
- We wash the basil and put it on a paper towel. Be sure to let the water drain.
- Cut the basil into thin strips.
- Put trout slices on a pancake, basil on top.
- We turn in an arbitrary form: it is possible with an envelope or roll.
Serve to the table with sour cream or cut very thinly and string on a skewer - the appetizer is ready.
With salmon and cream cheese
A versatile dish that goes well with any meal. In addition, children like these rolls very much - it’s worth it to present them beautifully and interestingly.
- 400 milliliters of milk;
- 200 grams of flour;
- 4 eggs;
- 25 grams of salt;
- 20-30 grams of butter;
- 100 grams of water.
- 300 grams of salmon (slightly salted);
- 100 grams of cream cheese ("Amber", "Viola");
- 20 grams of fresh herbs.
- In a deep container, beat the eggs with salt (the eggs are not divided into proteins and yolks).
- Melt the butter in the microwave or on the stove.
- In a saucepan, mix milk with water (the ingredients must be warm), add not too hot butter and egg mixture.
- Constantly stirring everything with a whisk or mixer, we introduce the flour (it needs to be sieved beforehand). It is necessary to bring the mixture to a homogeneous state, since the taste and consistency of pancakes depends on this.
- Give the test "rest" for 1 hour. In the meantime, prepare the fish filling.
- Cut the salmon into thin plates.
- We bake pancakes in a dry pan - the dough already contains fat, so the pancakes do not stick to the surface.
- Pancakes are ready: you can start them. Grease each with cream cheese, then spread the salmon (2-3 slices will be enough).
- We turn the pancake roll and cut into 2-3 parts.
Each pancake roll, if desired, can be densely sprinkled with finely chopped greens.
With curd cheese and caviar
One of the most chic pancake cooking options. Such pancakes will certainly become a striking addition to the treats.
- 10 ready-made fresh pancakes;
- 2 tablespoons (70 grams) of any cottage cheese;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 40 grams of caviar;
- Let's start cooking with the filling. To do this, in a bowl, mix the softened butter and cottage cheese to the consistency of sour cream.
- If desired, and to give a special flavor, you can add very finely chopped dill to this mass.
- Generously lubricate each pancake with a creamy cheese over the entire area.
- We turn the pancake into a tube and cut into slices of 3-4 centimeters.
- We spread the “stumps” on the dish, gently decorating each with a small portion of caviar.
We decorate this spectacular dish with herbs, lemon slices and eggs. We serve to the table.
Simple pancakes with salmon (video)
Pancakes with red fish can hardly be called an economical dish, but how appetizing and beautiful they look on the festive table! Having spent a little time and effort, you will prepare dishes that will surely be appreciated by your guests and loved by all family members.