Summer is considered a fruit and vegetable season for every summer resident. Among the most popular in the harvesting of cucumbers and tomatoes, one should mention zucchini - an affordable and quite useful plant. Preserving zucchini, like other vegetables, allows you to keep them juicy and crispy for a long time, as if just cooked. It remains only to decide how to harvest this vegetable for the long winter.
Affectionate summer: preservation of multi-colored zucchini
This appetizer looks beautiful and impresses with its taste.
To prepare it you will need:
- multi-colored zucchini - 2 kg;
- salt - 2.5 tablespoons;
- water - 500 ml;
- granulated sugar - 200 g;
- parsley and dill greens, parsley, black peppercorns.
- Inspect the vegetables selected for canning and rinse with water.
- Having dried, we cut them into rings, the thickness of which does not exceed one centimeter.
- We take the necessary amount of greenery, wash it and leave to drain.
- Finely chop dill umbrellas and parsley, mix with zucchini.
- We proceed to the preparation of the brine. After boiling water, add salt and sugar, add bay leaf and pepper.
- We continue to cook for several minutes until the ingredients are completely dissolved.
- In a suitable container (pan, deep bowl), fill the zucchini with hot marinade and let stand for thirty minutes, stirring occasionally. During this time, vegetables secrete juice.
- Now you can spread the zucchini into sterile jars, fill them with brine.
- Sterilize preservation for at least twenty minutes, then roll up the lids and keep warm to cool slowly.
Zucchini in the marinade: a delicious recipe
Another simple method of marinating zucchini.
You will need the following components:
- zucchini - 1 kg;
- table vinegar - 200 ml;
- water - 1 l;
- sugar - 50 gr;
- bay leaves.
- Vegetables determined for preservation should be washed, cut the front and back parts, cut into large pieces.
- Pre-sterilize containers and lids intended for preservation so that our workpieces are stored for a long time.
- In each container we put a jar on the bottom at the bottom. This will be enough to saturate the marinade with aroma.
- Now you can tightly stack the vegetable pieces.
- To prepare the marinade, boil water, add vinegar and lay sugar.
- The readiness of the brine is determined by dissolving sugar.
- It remains to fill the cans with marinade and roll up.
- Stored seals in the cold. After one and a half dozen days, the zucchini is finally ready for use.
By the way, those who wish have the right to diversify recipes by adding pepper and other spices, basil, torchin, garlic to the marinade mass. From this, vegetables will not get worse, they will only get a characteristic aftertaste. For lovers of salty snacks, marinade can be salted.
Crispy Zucchini: A Very Simple Recipe
A simple way of pickling, after which zucchini are distinguished by an unusual crunch and taste.
To prepare, prepare:
- medium-sized zucchini - 250 gr;
- onions - 1 onion (small);
- salt - 1 large spoon;
- apple vinegar - 250 ml;
- granulated sugar - 100 g;
- mustard seeds and powder - 1 teaspoon each;
- turmeric - half a spoon.
- We cut the onion into thin rings, and the washed zucchini into circles.
- Combine vegetables, mix, put in a glass container, salt, pour cold water.
- Everything is mixed until the salt dissolves, left for an hour until the zucchini softens.
- Pour the vinegar into a saucepan, simmer for about three minutes on a gentle fire.
- Pour sugar, mustard (crumble seeds a little) and cucumber.
- The marinade cools to room conditions.
- Soaked previously in salt water, we cut the vegetable slices into a colander, let them drain, transfer them to the container again and pour in the marinade composition.
- Having mixed well, we transfer everything to a sterilized dish and place it in cool.
- There is one detail - if the marinade does not completely cover the contents of the container, it is allowed to add water.
After a few days, the vegetables are ready.
Assorted vegetables: canning zucchini with chili pepper, garlic and herbs
Canned zucchini and zucchini is a good dish for those who like spicy food. A distinctive feature - in addition to spices, chili peppers are added.
- zucchini and zucchini - one not very large one.
Spices per liter billet volume:
- bay leaf - 2 pcs;
- cloves and allspice - 5 pcs each;
- coriander - half a spoon;
- chili pepper - a small piece (to taste);
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- parsley - 1 sprig.
For marinade composition:
- water - 1 liter;
- vinegar essence - 1 large spoon;
- salt and sugar - 40-60 gr.
- Carefully wash the vegetable group, cut into centimeter thick circles. From more mature remove the skin and seeds.
- Large diameter vegetables can be divided into four parts.
- We wash and sterilize jars of canning, lay out spices, herbs, garlic and chili, lay out the vegetable mass.
- We fill the tanks with boiling water, cover and stand for a quarter of an hour.
- We drain the water and repeat the operation with pouring boiling water.
- Fifteen minutes later, pour the water into the container, set to heat, add granulated sugar, salt.
- Vinegar poured just before boiling.
- A marinade has been prepared, with which we fill the jars and cork the lids.
Seaming is kept warm until cool.
Zucchini Salad: A Step-by-Step Recipe
Another delicious harvesting method. It will be an excellent substitute for fresh vegetables, because in the winter season it is difficult to find them.
You will need:
- zucchini - 2 kg;
- onions - 3-4 pieces;
- Bulgarian pepper - 4-5 pcs;
- water - 0.1 l;
- salt - 1 full spoon;
- granulated sugar - 0.2 kg;
- vegetable oil - 300 ml;
- vinegar - 100 gr;
- greens - a bunch.
- The initial stage is the sterilization of cans and lids. If there is a multicooker - keep it for about ten minutes in the "Steam" mode.
- We select the vegetables of medium size, mine, cut into cubes, put in a slow cooker.
- Peppers are free from seeds and prolific legs, cut into cubes, pour into zucchini.
- Similarly, we treat onions.
- In a bowl, combine the water with vinegar and oil, salt, add sugar.
- Pour everything onto vegetables, sprinkle with chopped herbs.
- Stew no longer than forty minutes.
- Mix the salad thoroughly, put it in a container and cork it.
Inverted seals are placed in a warm, cool, then sent to storage.
Canning Salted Zucchini
A simple version of zucchini harvesting is salting.
- zucchini - 1 kg;
- dill - 15 gr;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- salt - 50 gr;
- lemon - 1.5 g;
- water - 1 l.
- It is recommended that small vegetables be selected, the length of which does not exceed ten centimeters. Large specimens can be cut into pieces, while removing seeds.
- The chopped and chopped zucchini are stacked in containers.
- Garlic and dill are added to them.
- Citric acid is diluted in boiling saline.
- Banks are poured with brine and aged for several days at rest.
- After fermentation is completed (after three days), jars of vegetables are pasteurized at eighty degrees.
- For a liter container, eighteen minutes is enough, for a three-liter container - half an hour.
Preserved zucchini with Torchin sauce - a delicious snack for all occasions
Torchin sauce gives zucchini an original flavor. You can choose any ketchup - spicy, kebab, with paprika, tender, mix them in various combinations.
What is necessary:
- zucchini - 2 kg;
- peeled carrots - 300-400 g;
- water - 1200-1500 ml;
- Torchin sauce - 150-170 g;
- vinegar - 200 ml;
- granulated sugar - 15-25 g;
- salt - 25-30 g;
- dill leaves and inflorescences;
- whole cloves of garlic;
- peppercorns black pepper;
- leaves of cherry, currant, laurel.
How to cook:
- Wash jars with soda, pour over boiling water.
- Cut the carrots into circles of medium thickness. Cut the zucchini into large cubes, rings, half rings, or cut into cubes to the height of the jar.
- At the bottom of the can, put a few leaves of cherry, currant, 1 clove of garlic, 3-5 peppercorns.
- Add dill, 5-7 slices of carrots, zucchini.
- Add salt to the water, bring the brine to a boil, pour into tanks with vegetables, leave for a quarter of an hour.
- Pour boiling water from the cans back into the pan, add vinegar, sauce, bay leaves, salt and sugar.
- Let the marinade boil, remove the bay leaves, pour the zucchini.
- Cover the banks, sterilize after boiling for 10-12 minutes, keep in boiling water.
- Roll up the lids, turn the cans over, wrap tightly, leave for 12 hours.
Peel must be removed from ripe vegetables, but it is better to take young zucchini with underdeveloped seeds. According to this recipe, you can close zucchini and squash.
Zucchini with herbs and garlic (video)
Zucchini prepared according to such recipes, as well as zucchini, are absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract quite easily. This feature allows the vegetable to be introduced into the diet of young children. Zucchini is useful for diseases of the digestive system. You can cook in various ways - cook, stew, bake. But pickling is a special cooking method. With its use, it becomes possible to diversify the menu, to bring an extraordinary smack of crispy vegetables not only on holidays, but also on weekday meals. Some housewives stuff the zucchini, add it to the pancakes and mashed potatoes to give tenderness to the taste. Which of the harvesting options is best is up to you.