The conservation season is in full swing, but so tired of standing endlessly at the stove, doing a useful, but long and laborious task ... Is it possible to reduce the time for preparing blanks? An ordinary microwave will come to the rescue here! Using such a useful kitchen appliance, you can easily and quickly stock up with pickled cucumbers, tomatoes, salads and even preserves for the whole winter. There is no doubt: having tried at least once in this way, you will no longer want to cook according to other recipes.
The preparation of such preservation is quick and does not cause much trouble. The only thing is to cook tomatoes better in small jars, in 1 liter volume. Microwaves for home use are rarely large, and therefore recipes are designed for such a container.
- dense tomatoes (fleshy);
- 5 g of mustard, allspice, bay leaf, cloves;
- 30 g of garlic;
- 18-20 ml of vinegar;
- 20 g of salt;
- 35 g of sugar.
- Pre-sterilize glass containers or simply rinse with boiling water
- Put all seasoning and garlic on the bottom of the containers.
- Well washed tomatoes (large cut into pieces) lay tightly in the container, but not ramming.
- Pour granulated sugar and salt onto the tomatoes on top.
- Pour vegetables at the shoulders.
- Microwave jars of tomatoes. Turn on the highest power for a few minutes.
- Cans should be microwaved until boiling. In order not to overexpose, you need to open the door several times and check the condition of the liquid.
- Immediately after boiling, take out the containers with vegetables (do this carefully using a towel or a pot holder), immediately pour vinegar and seal the container with metal lids.
It should be cooled under a warm shelter, down with covers.
Zucchini "Memories of Summer"
In the microwave, it is easy to cook not only tomatoes, but also zucchini. You can, of course, be sterilized in a pan, but it will take much more time. Preservation is perfectly stored even at room temperature.
- 15-20 g of allspice;
- 10 g black pepper (peas);
- 400 g carrots;
- 800 g of tomatoes;
- 120 g of garlic;
- 500 ml of vinegar;
- 900 g squash;
- 100 g of dill umbrellas;
- 170 g of sugar;
- 140 g of salt;
- 4 l of water.
- In seasoned glass jars prepared for preservation, put seasonings (at the bottom).
- Fill the containers with chopped rings to the very top of the container. It is better to spread them in layers: zucchini, carrots, tomatoes, garlic, dill umbrellas.
- Boil the marinade, cool to room temperature. Pour vegetables in jars.
- Put the container filled with vegetables in the microwave. Turn on full power for 4 minutes, then another two minutes at half power.
- Immediately after sterilization, remove the container, seal it, set it down with a lid and wrap it for a day until it is completely cooled.
A wonderful recipe for spicy and savory lovers. Cucumbers pickled in a microwave do not differ in any way from those prepared by sterilization in a pan - the same crispy and hard. The only difference is that they will only take a few minutes to cook.
- 80 g of hot pepper;
- 15 g of citric acid;
- 2 kg 800 g of cucumbers;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 6 dill umbrellas;
- 10 g peppercorns;
- 100 g of salt (without iodine);
- 90 g of horseradish leaves;
- 70 g of garlic;
- 9 pcs. bay leaf.
- 7 hours before canning, pour cucumbers with cold well or filtered water.
- At the bottom of the cans (liter) seasonings, pieces of horseradish and garlic leaves, dill umbrellas, straws of hot pepper.
- Place cucumbers in dense rows (cut off the ends with a sharp, clean knife).
- In each jar (and there will be 6 pcs.) Pour sugar, citric acid, salt.
- Pour cold water to the shoulders.
- Send containers with cucumbers in two cans (if the microwave volume allows, you can more) in the microwave.
- Turn on the maximum power, setting the time - 6 minutes.
- Carefully take out the cans, roll up immediately. Cool by flipping over the lid.
The structure of such a workpiece is more like syrup than compote. This has its advantages - in winter you can use apricots to make a delicious aromatic dessert, or you can just eat it.
From syrup you get a beautiful amazing drink, original jelly or sauce for your favorite pancakes. By adding water and starch, you can quickly cook a healthy and mouth-watering jelly that children like so much.
- 900 ml of water;
- 4 kg 500 g apricots;
- 480 g of granulated sugar.
- In ripe washed apricots, remove the seeds. Fold the halves in a small container, pouring half the sugar. Leave overnight (preferably in a cool place).
- Boil the syrup from the remaining sugar and water. You can do this in the microwave, or in a saucepan on the stove.
- Fill a glass container with apricot halves, without filling up to the top.
- Set in the microwave power of 800 and put a few cans. After 10 minutes, turn off the microwave, set half the power and hold the containers with apricots for a few more minutes.
Be sure to wrap it after capping.
Black mountain ash is a real storehouse of elements useful to the human body. There is a lack of vitamins in the winter, so this jam on a cold frosty day for tea will come in handy, especially after a long walk.
- 30 g of lemon;
- 500 g of chokeberry (black mountain ash);
- 420 g cane sugar.
- Rinse the fruits of chokeberry well, separating them from the twigs.
- In a special container, mix the berries with sugar, put in the microwave, turning on a small power, cook for 25 minutes.
- Finely chop the lemon without peeling. Put it in a container with an almost ready jam and cook at medium power for a few more minutes.
- Put in small glass containers and immediately seal.
If desired, you can sterilize, but without that the jam is perfectly stored.
If you make such a jam, then there is no need to cook something tasty for tea: just buy a fresh loaf or loaf. Having smeared a thick layer of thick, fragrant jam, brewing a fragrant strong drink, you can safely invite guests. None of them can remain indifferent to such an orange miracle!
- 490 g of sugar;
- 500 g of oranges;
- 200 g of lemons.
- Carefully peel oranges without leaving even white fibers.
- Beat with a blender until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Pour a thick, aromatic liquid into the microwave container. It is better to take a container high, because the jam will boil and rise strongly.
- Add sugar, lemon juice to the orange gruel.
- Put the container in the microwave, turn on the highest power (800). After 7 minutes, remove the jam, mix well and send back for a few more minutes, without slowing down the power.
- Put the finished jam in small containers of glass, seal it hot and send it to the basement.
Express canning of cucumbers in the microwave (video)
You can preserve using a microwave according to any recipe, following a few basic rules. The most important thing is that glass containers must be thoroughly checked beforehand: without the slightest chips or cracks. Even if the cans are cooked normally, they may burst when corked. Also, the preparation of some vegetables in glass containers should not exceed 10 minutes. (tomatoes, cucumbers), otherwise vegetable porridge will turn out. Conservation must be completed by mandatory wrapping.